The fair covers the wide range of High Performance. Especially, the focus lies on:
- Next-Generation High Performance Components
- Exascale Systems
- Extreme-Scale Applications
- HPC and Advanced Environmental Engineering Projects
- Parallel Ray Tracing – Visualization at its Best
- Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency
- Parallel Processing in Life Science
- Quantum Computers/Computing
- What’s New with Cloud Computing for HPC
- Parallel Programming Models for Extreme-Scale Computing
- Workflow Management
- Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning and HPC – State of the Art
In addition to the leading trade fair, further events such as workshops, BOF sessions, tutorials and forums will be offered. The two sub-events Industrial Day and Machine Learning Day will once again be highlights. There will also be a lot on offer at the event for STEM-students.
We are on site with our experts of the R&D-Lab »Big Data Analysis and High Performance Computing«. One focus lies on Machine Learning here as well. We denote this development in this field by increased research activities on the scalability of large Machine Learning problems. Currently we focus on the distributed parallelization of optimization methods used to train large Machine Learning models.
Visit us at booth I-640!