A central component of the promotion of young scientists is the organization of qualification offers as well as networking activities for young scientists (focus: PhD students and PostDocs). The majority of the measures currently take place in close cooperation with the Nachwuchsring of the University of Kaiserslautern-Landau (workshops, lectures, graduate work). In addition, there are many joint doctoral theses between the institutes and the University of Kaiserslautern-Landau and a growing number of temporary staff exchanges.
In addition, the High Performance Center cooperates with the Felix Klein Academy and KOMMS (Competence Center for Mathematical Modeling in STEM Projects in Schools):
- The RPTU Nachwuchsring offers all young scientists at University of Kaiserslautern-Landau (doctoral students, postdocs, junior group leaders, junior professors) extensive support for the development of their careers.innen) umfangreiche Unterstützung für die Entwicklung ihrer Karrieren.
- The Felix Klein Academy at the Felix Klein Center awards scholarships to outstanding mathematics bachelor and master students or fellowships to excellent doctoral students of the Department of Mathematics at University of Kaiserslautern-Landau.
- KOMMS coordinates MINT activities in the school sector. As a scientific institution, it is affiliated with the Department of Mathematics at the University of Kaiserslautern-Landau.
- Qualification program: Simulation and software
- Cooperative doctorates or dual training
- Temporary change of personnel: Cooperation & Placement
- Presenting research results in a generally understandable way
- Felix Klein Center for Mathematics
- Various chairs in the departments
The scientific experts of the High Performance Center are also referred to the media for editorial topics and to institutions and events for lectures.